Who We Are
Health Aid Development Initiative is a registered non Governmental, non-profit making, non religious, non ethnic and racial organization established:
• To help the less privilege in the society get needed medical support (financially).
• To in Collaboration with Medical Personnel, educate Nigerians on healthy living life.
• To assist government (Federal / State) by equipping hospitals with modern facilities.
These we do through partnership with likeminded individuals, group of people, companies and various Government agencies.
We understand the numerous challenges facing the Health Sector in Nigeria in spite of various efforts of the Governments and many individuals so far.
We believe a lot can still be done as Government cannot do it alone in the business of saving lives with up to date technologies in the field of medicine with the limited resources.
Through the high values we place on transparency, sincerity, honesty and accountability which has been the bane of so many NGO’s, we strongly believe that it is possible for Nigerians to get quality and affordable health care in no distant future. We visualize that this undertaking is not about us but about instituting a trusted brand of NGO in the area of medical care support for the benefit of Nigerians and mankind in general.
In our research, it was discovered that, there are lots of people out there wanting to give a token for a good cause but feel reluctant believing that what they have to give may not be appreciated so they end up not giving while some effortlessly gives no matter how small it is but end up given it in a wrong way and thereby encouraging beggars on our streets.
There are also those who are buoyant to give but are been discouraged to give because what they have been giving are not use for the intention of their giving. All these we believe if properly harness will go a long way to make our society better
With sincerity of purpose, to build a brand of NGO that will stand the test of time, a force to reckon with in terms of credibility accountability and integrity.
I. To reduce the number of deaths in Nigeria occasioned by lack of fund(s) for medical treatment
II. To reduce the number of Nigerian Citizens travelling abroad for medical treatments as a result of inadequate expertise and modern infrastructural facilities in Government hospital
The core objective of the NGO is:
(1) To assist in the payment of Treated & discharged patients that can’t pay up their bills and are still occupying beds space while other patients are been turned back for lack of space.
(2) To (in Collaboration with Medical Personnel) educate Nigerians on healthy living life. As the NGO progresses, it hopes to support government (Federal / State) hospitals by donating vital equipment / machines to for the enhancement of surgical procedures and in medical diagnosis. .